Facilities Management and Consultancy Services
The establishment of a Facilities Management and Consultancy Service targeting Housing and the Health Service would cover the following service areas:
1. Consultancy services
- Advise on Right to Manage process and lead on the setting up and training of Boards
- Act as lead advisor on the tenant led stock options appraisal
- Provide training on arrange of housing management functions
- Undertake service reviews including short notice inspections, gap analysis
- HR services, including sickness management and monitoring
- Facilitate organizational change management.
- Lead on negotiations on behalf of the TMO with the main landlord.
- Procurement services for a range of services including repairs and major works, links with Keegans Project Management and ECD. Most TMOs do not take on the management of Major Works as its technically complex. Huge scope here.
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Health Impact assessments
- GP Commissioning and service procurement solutions
2. Facility Management
- Managing customer interface and services
- Front of office service solutions
- Managing agents for surgeries
- Act as managing agents for the TMO
- Repairs and maintenance services
- Project and program management of schemes
- Grounds maintenance services
- Cleaning services
- H&S inspections of communal areas
- Fire risk assessments
- Market Research and Customer Satisfaction Surveys/Impact Assessments
Our Social Enterprise Offer
PPCR Social Enterprise experts partners with individuals, community led organisations and the commercial sector to turn their vision of improved local service delivery of frontline amenities, increased employment opportunities and neighbourhood empowerment, into effective organisations run and owned at the local level.
Our projects are directed at building community leadership, social responsibility, increased employment opportunities and improved local services; but through the support given, precious resources in administration and overheads are minimised.
By starting a PPCR Social Enterprise project, you receive the benefits and structure of a well-run organisation leaving you to focus on your vision of social change. We assist organisations to develop and implement the appropriate governance model, responsible for delivering service objectives.
Collaborating with you, we will handle the operational details by providing comprehensive back-office management including:
- human resources,
- financial administration
- risk management.
When the time is right, and the appropriate skills infrastructure have been obtained, organisations may wish to register the programme to become their own managed charity.
PPCR Social Enterprise Services
The most effective not for profit organisations have an involved governance structure – that is, a board of directors, advisory board, or advisors working together as a team to advance the organisation’s mission.
PPCR can offer local communities support and resources to build the right operational structure to deliver local services owned and delivered by local residents. We will support organisations to establish governance structure for every stage of the project’s development. At PPCR Social Enterprise, we work in partnership with organisations delivering service also includes:
- Liability Management
- People: employees, board members, volunteers, clients, donors, and the public
- Property: buildings, facilities, equipment, materials, copyrights, and trademarks
- Income: grants, contributions, and sales revenue
PPCR Social Enterprise’s finance and accounting department manages all project finance functions, and provides timely and accurate financial information to each project
Our grants team is expert in all aspects of grant management. We provide full administration for this complex and time-consuming task, including monitoring for compliance and reporting, ultimately resulting in stronger relationships with funders.
Human Resources Management:
PPCR human resources services provide a seamless integration of people, processes, and technology. Our team of HR professionals provides industry-leading HR services so that PPCR Social Enterprise projects can hire, retain, and provide outstanding benefits to their personnel.
Legal and regulatory compliance has become an overwhelming burden on not for profits. PPCR Social Enterprise’s experts keep pace with constantly changing regulations and liability issues involving people, property, and income so that every project can rest assured they are well covered.
Asset management Review of all contracts; signatory and assumption of all liability for contracts and leases
Why PPCR Social Enterprise
Benefits of working with PPCR to develop Social Enterprise for the community:
- developing community fabric, and encouraging a sense of community responsibility, ownership and identity
- enhancing the quality of life for people who get involved
- building individual & community skills
- getting things done that people want
- better quality decision-making
- better efficiency – in the long run
- requiring less regulation
- Increasing employment opportunities in communities
If you are interested in one of our training courses, would like to discuss how we could help your residents group or would like a quote for a satisfaction survey, please contact Abraham on 07508 108 116 or complete the form below.