HR and Interim Management Solutions
Our HR and Interim Management solution provides a range of Human Resource, Employee Related Support Services, business development support and interim management support to the TMO sector, tailored to meet the business needs of your organisation.
Our unique experience of developing small and medium size housing services on behalf of our clients and resident lead organisations means that we have the expertise and knowledge to support you with all of your business requirements.
The team will be an invaluable resource to your organisation ensuring that timely, professional, experienced, and confidential HR support is secured at the onset and maintained throughout.
Who is in the team?
The team consists of a small ‘hand picked’ group of fully chartered MCIPD associate consultants with a wealth of commercial awareness and experience. We possess practical knowledge and relevant experience within all sectors of industry, with a proven track record in developing effective employment strategies to ensure that your business reduces exposure to risk, leaving you assured and confident to focus on the development of your core business.
Our support is based on your specific requirements, needs.
The 4 distinct areas are:-
- Consultancy Support,
- Employee Relations,
- Organisational Change and Interim Management Support
- Training & Development
HR Consultancy Support
- Effective use of staffing resources and restructuring
- Equality and Diversity
- Policy and Procedures development ensuring ‘Fit for Purposes’ and correctly implemented
- Outsourced HR consultancy service on a retainer basis to Senior Management Teams and Boards
- Recruitment and selection using appropriate tools such as, Psychometric Testing, Occupational Personality Questionnaire
- Assessment and Development Centre design and implementation
- Hands On advice and assistance on specific casework
- Up to date practical advice and assistance on employment law issues to Governance arrangements
- Development of sound industrial relations practice and best practice
- Trade Union consultation & negotiation
- Disciplinary and Grievance advice and support
- Mediation, resolution of conflict and support to achieve cohesive working relationships
- Support and advice on Employment Tribunal cases ensuring risks are mitigated
- TUPE advice and support
Organisational Change interim management and Capacity Building/Training
- Leading major change and transformation projects
- Providing experienced interim management support
- Training Needs Analysis
- Direct training support, course design, i.e. induction, appraisals, performance management including In House course delivery
- Training for Clients to meet its strategic work plan objectives
- Development of initiatives and approaches sensitive to the needs of disadvantaged minority groups.
What makes us Different?
We are committed to delivering sustainable solutions. We are a trusted, confidential and personalized HR service with the desire and ability to take time to work closely with you to fully understand your needs and the desired outcome, leaving you confident that your human resources issues are being managed and resolved by experienced and capable professionals.If you are interested in one of our training courses, would like to discuss how we could help your residents group or would like a quote for a satisfaction survey, please contact Abraham on 07508 108 116 or complete the form below.